- Memorial Day Tribute and History
- Daylight Save-Us Time
- My Journey Into, and My Rescue From, Type 2 Diabetes
- Why You Should Record Your Family History
- Things to Do with Grandkids - Holiday 2021
- Finding Relief from Painful Spine Fracture
- It's the Little Things That Count
- Kids Have Always Said the Darndest Things!
Jill Kearney (1)Les McCoy (1)
- What are the Best Options to Pay for a Home Stair Lift?
- 7 Self-Care and Wellness Tips to Consider if You Are Over 50
- A Trip Down Lifestyles over 50 Memory Lane
- A Safe Transition from Hospital to Home
- A Return to a Slow Life
- Fresh Air and Sunshine Improve Physical and Mental Health
- What’s Your Legacy?
- Wisdom for Life
- From Reader to Writer — Sharing Your Story
- Spring Cleaning the Old-Fashioned (a.k.a. Green) Way
- The Spirit of Giving - Volunteering in the Community
- It Is Better to Give Than to Receive
- This Fall, Just Get Outside and Move!
- Horseplay with a Purpose
- A Father Helps His Son Step Up
- The Terrace at Phoebe Allentown Can Help You Remain Independent and Active
Lifestyles over 50 Expert Contributors
Lifestyles over 50 works with numerous local and national experts in a variety of industries, including health care, elder care, financial services, and other professions. Here we allow them to write on topics that they feel are important to their patients and clients. Similarly, you can interact with them and ask them questions.