Health Info & Resources for Seniors
Five questions to ask when selecting a home care agency
When Allentown resident Marisa Leaser decided to start a home care agency, she wanted to enable seniors to receive care as if they were being cared for by their own family. This means starting from a place of empathy and compassion, and having faith in the kind of care only a family can provide. Home Sweet Home Care caregivers value the one-on-one relationships they have with clients and families because it helps ensure the highest quality care possible.
With this in mind, Marisa has the following advice when selecting a home care agency and receiving great care:
1. What is the background of your company?
2. Is your home care agency licensed?
3. What qualifications, certifications, experience and training do you require of your workers?
4. How do you supervise your workers to make sure the proper care is given?
5. Do I have the ability to select my caregiver?
Home Sweet Home Care LLC offers personalized, non-medical care to seniors in the comfort of their own home including companionship, bathing and dressing, light housekeeping, laundry, meals planning and preparation, transportation, grocery shopping, doctors appointments and more.